Chapa-De is Here for You!
Chapa-De Indian Health Auburn Grass Valley | Medical Clinic
The staff at Chapa-De is working hard to keep our community safe and educated now and always. This is a challenging time for everyone, and we want you to know that Chapa-De is here for you.
Don’t Put Your Health on Hold During COVID-19
Please do not wait to schedule a medical, prenatal care, behavioral health or substance use disorder appointment. Especially if you have a chronic condition like diabetes, need ongoing care, or have a new concern that you’d like to discuss with your care team. Delaying care can be dangerous for your health and we have appointments available immediately. As a patient, you can continue to see your providers from the comfort of your own home. This is done through telehealth. Click here to see how easy telehealth is!
Accepting New Patients
Chapa-De is also proud to be able to expand our services to new patients. As always, we are proud to serve American Indians, Alaska Natives, Medi-Cal & Medicare patients and the uninsured. However, given all that is going on in the world today, it is important to us that we serve our community. To learn more about the services we provide and how to become a patient, contact us!
Still Feeling Anxious?
We understand that you might feel anxious about visiting our health centers due to concerns around COVID-19. We want to assure you that we are committed to your health and safety and have added the following precautions:
- Health Screening: All patients are screened for symptoms related to COVID-19 when calling to schedule an appointment. All patients, visitors and staff are also screened upon arrival at our health centers. Anyone with symptoms is isolated from waiting areas and examining rooms.
- Mandatory Face Covers: All patients, visitors and staff must wear protective face covers at our health centers.
- Increased Cleaning: We have increased our cleaning and disinfecting protocols to further protect our patients and staff.
- Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing: We are proud to provide drive-thru testing for patients who have been screened over the phone by our triage team. This means a medical provider will meet patients who need to be tested at their car outside our health center.
- Keeping our Patients Home: only patients who require an in-person evaluation or service, or who are experiencing a dental emergency are brought into our health centers. The majority of Medical, Behavioral Health and Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) visits are now provided thru video and phone visits. Most of our classes and support services are also available over the phone.
As always, we are focused on providing the compassionate care you have come to expect from us. For more information visit our website at Chapa-De.org. To contact our Auburn clinic, call 530-887-2800 and for our Grass Valley clinic, call 530-477-8545.
PASSIONATE PEOPLE. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Chapa-De provides medical care, dental care, optometry, behavioral health, pharmacy services and much more.
Serving all American Indian, Low Income and Limited Income Community Members
Chapa-De Indian Healthcare Auburn Grass Valley