Please call us:
Auburn Health Center
Grass Valley Health Center
Telehealth Services at Chapa-De
Telehealth can help make healthcare more convenient. You can attend most Chapa-De behavioral health appointments and some medical appointments without traveling to our health centers. Many of our health education services, groups, and classes are also available online or over the phone.
Please ask us if your next appointment can be completed using telehealth from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Telehealth Services for Specialty Care
Chapa-De’s Telehealth program also enables patients to see a wide range of specialty care services at our health centers through a live two-way video feed. Our telehealth program lets you see doctors who specialize in services like Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Psychiatry, Dermatology, and Infectious Disease – without leaving Chapa-De.
Benefits of using telehealth for specialist visits:
- Easy access to a network of highly qualified specialists
- Early detection and treatment of serious medical problems
- Quicker access to specialty care; Telehealth appointments are often available much sooner than in-office visits
- Care in a familiar and convenient location (on-site at Chapa-De)
- Eliminates the cost and time to travel out of town for specialist appointments
- Improved collaboration and coordination between your Chapa-De Primary Care Provider and outside Specialist(s)
- Better management of chronic conditions
- Fewer (and shorter) hospital stays
Your doctor can help you to create a treatment plan that fits your healthcare needs. Ask your Chapa-De Medical Provider if Telehealth is right for you.
Is Telehealth Right For You?
Patients talk about their experience with telehealth in these videos: