Is Telehealth Right For You
Telehealth connects you with a doctor using a video screen. You can now receive specialty care from many doctors at one convenient and comfortable location.
Auburn Health Center
Grass Valley Health Center
Overview Of Telehealth Program
Chapa-De’s Telehealth program offers a wide range of specialty care services through a live two-way video feed. Our Telehealth program lets you see doctors who specialize in services like Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Psychiatry, Dermatology, and Infectious Disease – without leaving Chapa-De.
Benefits Of Our Telehealth Program
- Easy access to a network of highly qualified specialists
- Early detection and treatment of serious medical problems
- Quicker access to specialty care; Telehealth appointments are often available much sooner than in-office visits
- Care in a familiar and convenient location (on-site at Chapa-De)
- Eliminates the cost and time to travel out of town for specialist appointments
- Improved collaboration and coordination between your Chapa-De Primary Care Provider and outside Specialist(s)
- Better management of chronic diseases
- Fewer (and shorter) hospital stays
Your doctor can help you to create a treatment plan that fits your healthcare needs. Ask your Chapa-De Medical Provider if Telehealth is right for you.