Thank You to Our Staff
Chapa-De Indian Health Auburn Grass Valley | Medical Clinic
Over the years at Chapa-De, we have seen our team grow – in numbers, in personal and professional development, and in the services that we provide. We have seen our team achieve so much that would not have been imaginable when our clinics first opened. But recently we have seen our team grow in a new way. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) sweeps our nation and the world, the healthcare industry and its employees have had to adapt and adapt quickly. During what has become the worst health crisis in our lifetime, our staff has found a way to do just that. From our providers and staff to our management team, we could not be prouder of how our team has come together and grown. Because of our staff’s dedication and hard work, we have been able to continue to create a safe space for patients at Chapa-De.
What are the changes that our team has made?
- Most Medical & Behavioral Health appointments are now done through Telehealth. (Telehealth)
- Our Pharmacy will deliver your medications to your car door or deliver them to your home depending on your needs.
- Dental departments will still see patients in the office for emergencies.
- Moved group classes to phone and video meetings so patients can still feel the same sense of community they feel at our facilities.
- All team members wear face covers at all times.
- Patients and visitors are screened at the door of our facilities to help keep our facilities safe and protected and must wear face masks as well.
- Chapa-De patients with symptoms related to COVID-19 are tested and cared for in a safe and compassionate way.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our team members at Chapa-De. Many of our staff have families and children at home. They have had to learn to cope with a new normal just like our patients and the entire community. We are so thankful that they continue to come into work with a smile on their face ready to help those in need. Thank you, Chapa-De team, for all that you do every day, but especially now during these trying times.
PASSIONATE PEOPLE. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Chapa-De provides medical care, dental care, optometry, behavioral health, pharmacy services and much more.
Serving all American Indian, Low Income and Limited Income Community Members
Chapa-De Indian Healthcare Auburn Grass Valley