Fall Family Friendly & COVID Safe Activities
Chapa-De Indian Health Auburn Grass Valley | Medical Clinic
This month, as our new normal continues to set in, Chapa-De wants to offer some fun advice on family activities for the Fall. COVID-19 has everyone feeling more anxious and more stressed. It is important that we try and find time to release the stress and have some fun.
Fun for the whole family:
Many local and state businesses and educational centers have expanded their services to provide in-home experiences. Have you ever wanted to visit the Zoo, but it was too far of a drive? How about the aquarium?
Here are some places that allow you to visit online:
- Visit the San Diego Zoo
- Visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Take a look inside the National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC
- Travel to Paris to see the Louvre
- Hike indoors at Yosemite National Park
Need sometime for yourself?
Here some activities to try to put your mind at ease at home:
- Try a new recipe or learn to cook a new dish
- Try yoga
- Start that book you have been meaning to read
- Find easy in-home exercises HERE
There are lots of fun ways to stay busy, happy and healthy at home. This weekend try some of these options with your family
PASSIONATE PEOPLE. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Chapa-De provides medical care, dental care, optometry, behavioral health, pharmacy services and much more.
Serving all American Indian, Low Income and Limited Income Community Members
Chapa-De Indian Healthcare Auburn Grass Valley