COVID Holiday Gatherings
Chapa-De Indian Health Auburn Grass Valley | Medical Clinic
Information & Recommendations
The COVID-19 pandemic has continued to spread throughout our community. This holiday season, it is very important to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy. We encourage everyone to limit their family gatherings and avoid extended contact with people outside of your household when possible.
We all need to work together to slow the spread of COVID-19. It is very important to continue taking precautions to protect yourself and your loved ones.
The Important precautions include:
- Wash your hands properly and frequently
- Avoid close contact with people outside your home (at least 6 feet apart)
- Wear a mask or face covering
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
Learn more about these precautions HERE.
The CDC also recommends everyone understand how COVID-19 is spread, and what the symptoms look like. Knowing more about COVID-19 can help everyone stay safe.
Learn more about how COVID-19 spreads HERE.
Learn more about the symptoms of COVID-19 HERE.
There are many alternative ways to celebrate the holidays from your home. Some examples of safer holiday activities are:
- Host a virtual dinner party to cook together, or eat together
- Coordinate a conference call between family members to watch a holiday show together
- Do a Secret Santa gift exchange and mail the gifts
- Prepare food and deliver it to family members in a no-contact way
For more information, call our Auburn location at (530) 887-2800 or our Grass Valley location at (530) 477-8545 or visit us online at chapa-de.org.
PASSIONATE PEOPLE. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Chapa-De provides medical care, dental care, optometry, behavioral health, pharmacy services and much more.
Serving all American Indian, Low Income and Limited Income Community Members