Online Virtual Meetings
Diabetes Prevention Program
If you have pre-diabetes, getting type 2 diabetes does not have to be a sure thing!
Pre-diabetes can often be reversed and this program can also:
– lower your risk of having a heart attack or stroke
– improve your health overall
– help you feel more energetic
This free, year-long virtual program over the Zoom platform will help you to make healthy lifestyle changes. You will learn about healthy eating, weight loss, physical activity and stress management. All from the comfort of your own home or preferred location.
Class Schedule: Participants can join the group that best fits your schedule. Cohort 1 will meet on Tuesdays at 10:00 am -11:30 am, Cohort 2 will meet on Wednesdays at 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm. Classes meet virtually once a week for 10 sessions and then every other week for 6 more sessions (16 classes total over six months). Classes then meet once per month for the final 6 months of the program for continued support and motivation.
What To Expect
- 16 interactive sessions and ongoing monthly support facilitated by our Nutrition Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer and Behavioral Therapist
- Individualized support offered by experienced lifestyle coaches
- Recipe Sharing
- Access to exercise equipment, free exercise classes, and a lending library of fitness videos & books (this is currently limited due to COVID-19)
Registration is required to participate and we start new groups throughout the year – call us today to learn more and to reserve a spot! Call (530) 889-3765