1350 East Main Street
Diabetes Prevention Program (Grass Valley)
Fridays 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
If you have pre-diabetes, getting type 2 diabetes does not have to be a sure thing!
Pre-diabetes can often be reversed and this program can also:
– lower your risk of having a heart attack or stroke
– improve your health overall
– help you feel more energetic
This free, year-long program will help you to make healthy lifestyle changes. You will learn about healthy eating, weight loss, physical activity and stress management.
Class Schedule: classes meet once a week for 10 sessions and then every other week for 6 more sessions (16 classes total over six months). Classes then meet once per month for the final 6 months of the program for continued support and motivation.
What To Expect
- 16 interactive sessions and ongoing monthly support facilitated by our Nutrition Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer and Behavioral Therapist
- Individualized support offered by experienced lifestyle coaches
- A Healthy Snack & Recipe Sharing
- Access to exercise equipment, free exercise classes, and a lending library of fitness videos & books
Registration is required to participate and we start new groups throughout the year – call us today to learn more and to reserve a spot! Call (530) 889-3765