Have Diabetes? Tired of high blood sugars? Learn what you can do to manage diabetes and feel better!
Join us for our free virtual
Diabetes Empowerment Education Program (DEEP)
Everyone with Diabetes Counts is a 2-part program that encourages lifestyle changes while learning about your diabetes and the way it affects your health.
Please join us if you have diabetes or are a relative/ caretaker/ or friend of a person with diabetes.
- Session one: Understanding your diabetes and how to prevent complications
- Session two: “What Can I Eat?” with a dietitian, Diabetes medications
- One hour classes online via ZOOM; small class size!
- No cost to participate! No transportation required!
- All you need is the Zoom app on your cell phone or home computer
Join Us! Choose the month that works best with your schedule. These classes are on Mondays at 11:00 am-12:00 pm.
- NOVEMBER 2nd & 9th
- DECEMBER 7th & 14th
- JANUARY 4th & 11th
Enjoy the benefits of a healthier, more energetic lifestyle.
Call the Chapa-De Diabetes Department today to sign-up!
530-889-2800 ext. 2896